We know that you want to get the most out of your day trip in Edinburgh or your day tour of Scotland, as your time on holiday is very precious. So what better way to do so than a private ‘i love edinburgh tour’ to ensure that you spend this valuable time seeing and doing exactly what you want.
The benefits of a private ‘i love edinburgh tour’
- bespoke – your tour will be tailored to your tastes and interests. Our personal touches will ensure that you get the most out your day with lots of fun along the way
- off the beaten track – we’ll take you to the hidden gems that the big tours can’t go. Our well-planned itineraries will show you the best nooks and crannies (as we say in Scotland!) that the Edinburgh area has to offer
- private – travel with your group of friends and your family only – so you don’t have to deal with any other passengers and their quirks (yes, we mean that person who is persistently late to return to the bus at every stop or has incredibly smelly sandwiches on the bus!)
- go at your pace – we’ll take you at a pace that suits you, which is especially great for groups including young children or older relatives. And if you want to spend more time at a location, then go for it.
- flexibility – if you see somewhere along the way that you’d like to stop at, then just shout and we’ll stop
- convenient – we pick you up and drop you back at your accommodation
- great value – private touring is much more affordable than you might think. With a family or small group our private tours from Edinburgh can be better value than a public bus tour
- entry costs included – the price for the day includes entry to all venues or activities you chose to visit, so you don’t have to pay for lots of extras throughout the day, other than food and refreshments you chose to purchase
- relaxed – you just sit back and enjoy, you can use as much or as little energy as you want – remember you’re on holiday!