We’ve had such lovely feedback in a number of guest reviews of our Edinburgh Tours – all five star!
All our private Edinburgh tours are tailored specially for our guests and we have have a delightful mix of special requests from guests to make their day special. If you’d like to start planning your bespoke day trip from Edinburgh or a tour of Edinburgh, then get in touch today.
Here are some of our guest reviews of our Edinburgh Tours……….
- Kristin from Philadelphia (custom tour of Glamis and St Andrews for royal blogger) – I asked Hazel to take my family (husband, myself, and 6 year old) from Edinburgh to Glamis Castle. She suggested St Andrews on the way back, and it made for a really nice day. She was great with my son and took the time to look into royal places of interest for me in St Andrews related to Will and Kate as I’m a big royal watcher. Hazel is an excellent guide, friendly and interesting to chat with. Highly recommend! Read Kristin’s article on the day out at https://royallybroke.com/2019/08/16/royally-good-scotland-glamis-castle/
- Heather, Oregon (bespoke tour of Stirling, plus lochs and glens) – This day ranked among the highlights of our trip -Hazel was a delightful tour guide! She adapted the day tour to our interests and gave us a lovely introduction to Stirling and the the lower Highlands. She knew that we are avid photographers, so gave us plenty of time to take the photos we wanted. I heartily recommend Hazel for your next trip – we’ll certainly be contacting her again on ours!
- KL Chin from Malaysia (shore excursion of Edinburgh) – We are a group of 8 from a cruise ship who booked a private excursion tour with I Love Edinburgh. Hazel had a big warm welcome smile for us. She is very attentive, informative and knowledgeable about the places we visited. A thoroughly enjoyable time spent in the beautiful city of Edinburgh. We highly recommend I Love Edinburgh tours.
- Kerry from South Africa (custom tour of Stirling area) – What can I say, Hazel was fantastic!! We started chatting several months before our family made the trip to Scotland from South Africa, and Hazel kindly advised and helped craft the perfect day out for our family with 3 teenage boys! We saw castles, bridges, forts, monuments, engineering wonders, Kelpies, battlegrounds and even took part in an interactive battle at Bannockburn. Hazel just put so much thought into the day and we never felt pressured to hurry. I loved the personal aspect of this tour and felt totally relaxed!
- Barbara from Maryland (trip of a life time to golf at St Andrews) – Thanks to Hazel, my husband was able to fulfil his lifelong dream of golfing at St Andrews and I got a day of beautiful scenery and fascinating history. Hazel was a delight to work with as she helped us plan our two-pronged trip. We highly recommend working with Hazel. She is both knowledgeable and personable.
- Jason from Minnesota (an anniversary tour to remember focusing on ancestral roots) – Hazel was a wonderful guide, with a plethora of knowledge of the area and the sites we had chosen for our tour. She even helped plan a little surprise for my wedding anniversary that included an extra stop not “originally” on the itinerary. Setting things up was a great experience as well, with added research, tips and suggestions. The whole experience made for a wonderful wedding anniversary day.
- Read more reviews at – https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186525-d13928076-Reviews-I_Love_Edinburgh_Tours-Edinburgh_Scotland.html
Get in touch today to start planning your special trip.